Sky - Mané Red card poll (official appeal rejected)

Completely disagree. IMO, all Mane was gutted about was that he'd been sent off. The apology was a load of shite with no sincerity and worded as such as they knew they were going to appeal.
He was smiling as he walked off. Didn't look too upset did he

Wouldn't have appealed if he thought that.

There in lies the question who appealed it Mane or the **** of a club?

I was in 217 so only saw his back walking off but saw Klipperty pat him as he walked past.

I thought both him and klipperty smiling away was weird,mind you ratboy and tyler didn't give a shit as to how eddie was and they had 8 mins to utter something so i don't suppose the dippers cared either,shocking disregard for eddie,at that point he could have had a broken neck

Just read that klopp has said that they wanted the Mane ban reduced as he had already served a half game ban on saturday !!!
Beyond words
Klopp is a fucking loon, and becoming an embarrassment. The owners must be shitting themselves every time he opens his mouth. I have visions of him being frog marched out of Clanfield in a straightjacket.

Why would they laugh and joke about that and why would what looks like a club video post it? The icing on the cake for me tonight was them dropping two points at home, Klopp kicking off again at the end, I hate those fuckers!

I don't know if anyone else read the thread on ESPN yesterday when the FA announced the three match ban would remain in place. But there were some absolute clowns trying to justify Mane's high boot to Ederson's face. For example - goalkeepers should NOT come out of the penalty area; and if an attacker is going for a 50/50 ball with the goalkeeper the attacker should pull up and say "your ball goalie".. And Graeme Souness was quoted as saying the sending off was sufficient punishment.
Deluded idiots

I don't know if anyone else read the thread on ESPN yesterday when the FA announced the three match ban would remain in place. But there were some absolute clowns trying to justify Mane's high boot to Ederson's face. For example - goalkeepers should NOT come out of the penalty area; and if an attacker is going for a 50/50 ball with the goalkeeper the attacker should pull up and say "your ball goalie".. And Graeme Souness was quoted as saying the sending off was sufficient punishment.
Deluded idiots
I've got one at work with the same 'Ederson had no right to go for that ball, because it was Mane's. Ederson should have been sent off for dangerous play. Ederson put Mane & himself in danger by being so reckless. The rules should be changed to banning Keepers coming out of their area.'

The lot of them are fuckin deluded...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.