Piers Morgan(again...)

How come everyone who says "grow a pair"look like the type of people you really don't want watching your back when it's about to kick off.

He is one of those types of people who feel very assertive and confident in voicing opinions on subjects which they know next-to-nothing about and in which they hold no qualifications whatsoever. For example, he holds very strong views on football, Arsenal and Arsene Wenger, yet I once saw him doing that target challenge on Soccer AM and he quite literally could not kick the ball properly. He ran up to it like a toy soldier.

It could be that he has no idea who stupid he looks and sounds. However, I suspect that he is aware but just doesn't care, because he would rather be noticed and ridiculed/loathed than not noticed at all.

Not that he would ever admit it, but I'd place a healthy bet on him being one of those kids who got bullied at a posh school - constant wedgies, head dunked in toilet, demeaning nicknames - and now tries to enact a sort of revenge on those bullies by himself being a media bully. His behaviour as a newspaper editor would suggest this is the case - a kind of "Look who has the power now" kind of attitude, using all the dirty tricks because he is too much of a coward to face an opponent. Whenever he gets put in his place on Good Morning Britain, he immediately goes off and writes a Mail Online article slagging the other person off - a proper cowardly c**t's trick.

In short, the guy's a tit. What's most frustrating is that it should be so easy to take him down and shut him up, yet he only goes up against people who are piss poor at arguing and just play right into his hands every time. But I guess the smarter people just see an appearance on Good Morning Britain as beneath them, which is fair enough.

He once described England Batsmen as "soft" and need to "grow a pair" after the Ashes defeat to Australia in 13/14.

He went on to face Bret Lee in the nets, who gave him the pasting he deserved (and broke his rib).

PMIAC
Just saved it to watch later on YouTube. Looks good.

Is this about the school that is was worst in the country trying to instil discpline in its kids and one of the parents was on whinging it was too tough? Because if it is he was right. They do need discipline and their results will improve as a consequence.

I do find myself agreeing with him a lot but he does need to wind his neck in, stop interupting and let his co-hosts get a word in occasionally and it's for that reason I generally find him unwatchable.

Piers Morgan has become very rich off being a narccistic, bullying, bullshitting ****. Proving if you use your talents to the best of your ability you'll be set up for life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.