Feyenoord(A) - Post Match Thread

Superb. Totally stamped ourselves on them and shut up the crowd right away. Totally dominant and professional performance

Superb. Great team performance. KDB everywhere all night, Stones MoM for me. Kyle Walker looks like a proper leader keeping everyone on their toes. Get In !!'

Still not sold on Mendy defensively yet tbh. Gets done quite a few times. Walker on the other side is much more solid at defending but mendy's wicked cross makes up for it I guess. Here's hoping he improves very quick!

Looked more composed now playing in champions league,instead of the edgy not sure approach and a clean sheet to boot can only add more confidence to the team ...roll on Saturday where I feel it will be a lot tougher than tonight..

World class. Stones best of the bunch, De Bruyne and Walker close behind. Didn't even see Gundogan or Danny boy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.