Feyenoord(A) - Post Match Thread

So nowhere I've said I'm a dipper fan. Cheers. All fans give players stick sometimes after a bad result. At one time I was genuinely impressed with Liverpool and the way they played, why is that so unusual?
Youre right. There is nothing unusual in it at all

(if you are a Liverpool fan of course!)

Mendy fast becoming a must-follow on twitter.

Really enjoyable performance from the team tonight - the gaps between matches feeling enormous a the moment, so desperate to watch us play
Master of humor. Sterling loses position.

Keown can't help himself. He's quick to mention money at any opportunity. Did he think all those Arsenal players he was alongside were free???

Can't help but get excited tonight, we'll have tougher tests but that was impressive. Bossed possession, midfield creating chances for fun, both full backs steaming down the flanks and the team converting chances, also defensively sound and no injuries. Great start and I think this side will only get better. To add, anyone saying their not convinced by Mendy needs to give their head a wobble and remind themselves of Clichy.

We looked great tonight. Exciting times ahead. De Bruyne is truly world class.

Played really well, well happy with that, was quite surprised how poor Feyenoord were though. A bit like Liverpool, as soon as they went behind their arses went. Decent European referee too, hugely enjoyable game.

Instead of trawling through years of your continued wumming, I'll present a selection of choice comments in this last two weeks and let people decide for themselves what you think;

Oops.

You sure do like talking about Liverpool. Or did, until we absolutely twatted them, at least.
giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.