Feyenoord(A) - Post Match Thread

giphy.gif
Didn't prove a single thing. Said I'm a self admitted lpool fan yet couldn't prove it. But yeah. Ok. Last time I reply to this dipper crap because it's annoyingly.

Mendy's defending was pretty shite tonight on numerous occasions but it was covered well.

He's a fantastic asset though.
To be fair, I think that was more because he was playing winger for most of the match and is not 100% fit just yet.

Will someone give me a fair assessment of Bernardo Silva.? He is very left footed and a bit lightweight. How did he do tonight.
He is a class player - maybe he needs time to settle in. Maybe right wing isn't his position ?.

I thought he looked a bit off the pace in the first half as he's obviously lacked minutes but started to sharpen up in the second. He just needs a bit more game time it's very obvious

Great start to the CL tgat. Even before the second u could see they were in bug trouble with us moving so quickly and fluidly with so much quality in our team the gulf in class was blatant and it was no surprise the game was over so soon. Now for watford

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.