Feyenoord(A) - Post Match Thread

Feyenoord were poor tonight but that's down to van brokenhusrt (sp) they have played 4 at the back all last season and he tried to play 5 tonight. It back fires and he changed if at HT and they looked better 2nd half.

The good news is they will set up differently against Napoli who I still think are our biggest competition.

Perfect night for is in every respect!
One of the reasons they looked better in the first half was because we took our foot off the gas, they'd probably have looked as poor as the first half if we were still going for it.

Congratulations, you outclassed us.
Thanks. Plenty of football left in this round. Surprising result in the other game. Shakhtar v Napoli. I think that's good, but not certain. Napoli I know but I don't know how good Shakhtar are

In the end we made that game comfortable, everyone had a good game(Kev and Stones especially) and the work rate on and off the ball was great. The good thing is it feels like we can still go up a few gears, if we push on from here which will make us a team nobody will want to face before the latter stages.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.