Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this bollocks in the media re how poor our defence are and how citys defence can be "got at"
Last 9 games scored 29 conceded 4....feck me I cant wait till Pep sorts out our defence !

BT Sports coverage was OK I thought. Just watched the highlights and they had Lineker at the end with Rio, Owen and Lampard.

They went for Chelsea as the English club with the most chance of winning it on the basis that they would be prepared to defend against the top sides whereas 'other' sides would probably go toe to toe with them and get beat. i think that is fair comment.

BT Sports coverage was OK I thought. Just watched the highlights and they had Lineker at the end with Rio, Owen and Lampard.

They went for Chelsea as the English club with the most chance of winning it on the basis that they would be prepared to defend against the top sides whereas 'other' sides would probably go toe to toe with them and get beat. i think that is fair comment.

You think Utd will go 'toe to toe' with Real Madrid or Barca ?

What they really mean is, they don't think Utd are good enough, but haven't got the balls to say so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.