Ederson Moraes - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really do have a problem about Klopp's stance.
He is responsible for his players' behaviour on the pitch.
If he doesn't see the point that such a dangerous high boot shouldn't happen with someone's head around - in the future! -
then the FA should remind him of his responsibility.
Does Klopp want his players to do the same next time? I would like to hear a statement by Klopp.
Any journos around?..

Dangerous play has to be sanctioned, it has been now, and the ref and the committee did perfectly right.
I can understand that Klopp is emotional on a match day.
But a day later and some thoughts over night he should be able to come back to a rational view.

Mané did say sorry, offering best wishes to his injured colleague. Accepted.
Klopp should get over his pride and admit he was on the wrong track and still is..

He will, but not likely to start.
I think it will depends on how him and roma'´s goalkeeper alison perform in the next few months. Here in Brazil Alison is far away from being an unanimity. I am pretty much sure that if ederson have an excelent season, he has a fair chance of being brazil goalkeeper in rusia. If it was for me to decide, I would never go with Alison, who is an average goalkeeper in my view. I prefer Ederson or Diego Alves.

But one thing all brazilian analysts are saying is that one of the few positions in the brazilian squad that are still up for grabs, is goalkeeper.

Last edited:
Feel a lot at ease with him between the sticks. He doesn't spill a lot of shots which is good to see. Scouts have done well to notice him and the club has done well to grab him. Goalkeepers arn't easy to find and can't afford to experiment much either.

Great young keeper. Tough as nails and has amazing distribution. It really feels like his assuredness has flowed through to the players at the back. There seems less panic from Stones and Otamendi, and that is a big step forward from last season.

My son asked me what footed is Emerson after he again played a slide rule pass out, I couldn't tell as he looks comfortable either foot and there is certainly an assured confidence about him which can only develop with the defenders.

My son asked me what footed is Emerson after he again played a slide rule pass out, I couldn't tell as he looks comfortable either foot and there is certainly an assured confidence about him which can only develop with the defenders.
He's definitely left footed, he always uses it when under no pressure. In fact, I even think he has big room to improve on his right as he could have used it in some situations more often. But I feel like a dick complaining about a goalkeeper's distribution or foot skills, when he already just might be the best at it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.