Feyenoord(A) - Post Match Thread

Thanks. Plenty of football left in this round. Surprising result in the other game. Shakhtar v Napoli. I think that's good, but not certain. Napoli I know but I don't know how good Shakhtar are

Think for us it is over, hopefully we van upset one team, but we were so outclassed today it wasn't fun anymore.

Dutch champions away from home , full house , hostile atmosphere and thoughts of our 3-1 defeat to Ajax a couple of years ago , so i was little concerned about this game , but after 25 minutes we were coasting to a very handsome victory , Our 2012 title winning side was superb and hard to beat , but this squad of players is approaching the same levels , totally different style of play to Bob's side .The odd defensive lapse is acceptable because this team is the best offensive footballing side in europe at the moment , we will never be a side that grinds out results under Pep but we will win plenty of games because the attitude of our players is absolutely spot on , what a time to be a blue.

Dutch champions away from home , full house , hostile atmosphere and thoughts of our 3-1 defeat to Ajax a couple of years ago , so i was little concerned about this game , but after 25 minutes we were coasting to a very handsome victory , Our 2012 title winning side was superb and hard to beat , but this squad of players is approaching the same levels , totally different style of play to Bob's side .The odd defensive lapse is acceptable because this team is the best offensive footballing side in europe at the moment , we will never be a side that grinds out results under Pep but we will win plenty of games because the attitude of our players is absolutely spot on , what a time to be a blue.

Think your side is one of the favs for the CL title, after real madrid

No comparison at Champions League level imo.

Bob's team was more solid at the back for Premier League, but fucking hopeless at any level of european competition. Pelegrini's was better than that one, in europe.

This is on another level.

We know we can play at a very high level on our day, but last season unravelled after a wonderful start to the season. We need to be consistent now and just keep plugging away and put distance between us and our rivals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.