Feyenoord(A) - Post Match Thread

Think your side is one of the favs for the CL title, after real madrid
I think so too. I would go for Chelsea myself as the most likely English side.

City play fantastic football but if we played Real Madrid we'd try and attack them. We can't be pragmatic, or I haven't seen it and don't expect it from a Guardiola team. I like my team to play this way, but we are very open and therefore against the best teams like PSG and Real madrid we might go down.

Other than Barcelona, was there a better performance
Regardless of perceived and real difference in quality between two teams, we were unbelievably good off the ball tonight. For me better even than that Barcelona game. This team is finally running! It's starting to look like he broke them mentally down last season and then put them together in his own mould. Happy days.

Think for us it is over, hopefully we van upset one team, but we were so outclassed today it wasn't fun anymore.
Shakhtar have had good sides in the past. They've beaten a good side tonight so that makes me think that this group maybe a bit harder than we all imagined. Napoli had won 5 on the bounce up, and are level with Juve at the top of Serie A.

It was a really tough start for you tonight conceding early on and it must have rocked your team. You have 2 Cup Finals at home to Napoli and Shakhtar. Score first and you can beat them

At 4:00, you can hear Sterling after Sané's pass didn't get to him. That shit had me laughing my ass off.

Big shout out to their loyal fans who stayed till the end..respect.

That's part of being a Feyenoord fan, staying till the end even when suffering. You guys were a class act as well (in the city and in the stadium) can't wait to go to the eithad on the 21st (however we'll likely suffer another defeat without any chanches haha)

Shakhtar have had good sides in the past. They've beaten a good side tonight so that makes me think that this group maybe a bit harder than we all imagined. Napoli had won 5 on the bounce up, and are level with Juve at the top of Serie A.

It was a really tough start for you tonight conceding early on and it must have rocked your team. You have 2 Cup Finals at home to Napoli and Shakhtar. Score first and you can beat them

First thing I looked up after the match was if shaktar lost the match to Napoli, which would mean that the third place was still up for grabs. Now it's gonna be really though. But ofc there is still a possibillity

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.