Kyle Walker - 2017/2018 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great performance yesterday. Opponents attacking on our right side has become extremely tough because of this guy. A sureshot 8/10 performer on most days.

Spurs fans said Trippier was better in an attacking sense. Yet Walker has two assists in two games. One against Liverpool, the other in an away game in the CL. He's also locked down the right hand side.

Must admit, he has been better than I thought he would be.

Spurs fans said Trippier was better in an attacking sense. Yet Walker has two assists in two games. One against Liverpool, the other in an away game in the CL. He's also locked down the right hand side.

Must admit, he has been better than I thought he would be.

Most spurs fans knew Walker is better than trippier, they was just hurting because the best right back in the league was leaving.

Was a bit underwhelmed by the prospect of signing Walker tbh, always thought Rose was much the better of their two full backs. Fair play though, so far he looks the business.

Another brilliant performance last night. As an attacking fullback, City and he fit like a glove. A major upgrade.

Think it's embarrassing for them that Spurs fans seem to reply to all of his tweets talking about how much happier they are with Trippier and Aurier. It's obviously denial. Walker has been the best RB in the league for 2-3 years now and is perfect for what we want out of the position. The fact that he's English is a huge boost.

Been very impressed with him thus far.

His pace is frightening. It must be scary trying to run him down, great athlete. His delivery for Kuns goal was inch perfect. I'm really liking his work ethic and desire. Hard to forget zabba, but I think Walker has a real place here, and he knows it. He's come here to play with the best and WIN.

His pace is frightening. It must be scary trying to run him down, great athlete. His delivery for Kuns goal was inch perfect. I'm really liking his work ethic and desire. Hard to forget zabba, but I think Walker has a real place here, and he knows it. He's come here to play with the best and WIN.
Totally agree with this. KW has been great so far and will only improve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.