What are you listening to.................RIGHT NOW!!!

Very good taxi mate. How are you keeping?

Very good pal and your fine self ?
A shame for Mr Poles team as it really was A Bridge Too Far.
But now on the eve of battle we stand alone to face of our own Market Garden.

All things are ready if our minds be so.
And the time is now.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you don't have the patience for eleven harrowing minutes of guitar frenzied brilliance then maybe just kick in at the six minute mark.
No one will ever know : /

From the six minute mark to the final crescendo what else can those lads do but fall to their knees in an hypnotic state of high octane emotion.
Even the most die hard of guitar afficenados off here could not find fault with this set
Don't forget to rip up the volume:

The Last Days Of May.

If you don't have the patience for eleven harrowing minutes of guitar frenzied brilliance then maybe just kick in at the six minute mark.
No one will ever know : /

From the six minute mark to the final crescendo what else can those lads do but fall to their knees in an hypnotic state of high octane emotion.
Even the most die hard of guitar afficenados off here could not find fault with this set
Don't forget to rip up the volume:

The Last Days Of May.

Played most of it - first time listen and its technically dazzling but it doesn't move me, or 'tell a story' or have the soaring emotion that my favourite solos do. I'd take Gilmour, Knopfler, Buckingham, Page, Blackmore, Lifeson and so on over that.

I do like the 'new' Astronomy though...from Imaginos

Played most of it - first time listen and its technically dazzling but it doesn't move me, or 'tell a story' or have the soaring emotion that my favourite solos do. I'd take Gilmour, Knopfler, Buckingham, Page, Blackmore, Lifeson and so on over that.

I do like the 'new' Astronomy though...from Imaginos

Just do me a small favour though as we are all different in musical taste.
Hit the 8.50 minute mark apocolypse were the tempo increases at an astonishing pace deep into it's final fruition.
I have to say I was exhausted after listening and when the music stopped I remained rigid and utterly motionless in my seat.

I agree with your list of greats but I think this was the Cults finest accolade.
Thanks for listening Chester to The Last Days Of May.

As a treat this ones for you.. ..Enjoy your evening.

Thanks @Taxi - just had another listen on the headphones, and tbf I can see why you think its special - although the playing that attracts me, and comes as a bit of a relief is his 10.05 - 10.30 playing

Nice one with Sultans - that Alchemy album was the band its its absolute zenith for me; incredible live album

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.