Watford (a) post-match

Embarrassed? Strong word, but I can live with my views, even if a few fanboys with blue tinted specs don't have any critical thought.

Which part do you disagree with, or are you too embarrassed to try to discuss it?

Who would you say was City's least brilliant player today, and why?
Why does there have to be a least brilliant player when we have won 6-0? just enjoy man

2po8kky.jpg

Just saying
Bah anal night is on a Tuesday, that's when we get the Swales comb over wig out !!!

Embarrassed? Strong word, but I can live with my views, even if a few fanboys with blue tinted specs don't have any critical thought.

Which part do you disagree with, or are you too embarrassed to try to discuss it?

Who would you say was City's least brilliant player today, and why?

First half yes you could argue raheem was the weakest link in the team but I thought he was probably the best player on the pitch in the second half. He was causing them all kinds of problems picking the ball up from the middle and driving at them and was picking out the final pass to boot. All things considered he wasn't the downside or 'by far the weakest link' in the team that your original post indicated imo

The only thing that I can think would make this team any better would be a peak Kompany and Toure instead of Otamendi and Fernandinho. That team would just take the piss. This one is pretty good though.

City in September (so far)

Played 3
Won 3
Scored 15
Conceded 0

Aguero- 5 goals, 2 assists
Jesus- 4 goals
Stones- 2 goals
Sané- 2 goals
Otamendi- 1 goal
Sterling- 1 goal
De Bruyne- 4 assists
Silva- 3 assists
Walker- 3 assists
Mendy- 1 assist

18 players used, 6 goalscorers, 5 assisters.

Top of Premier League, most goals scored, least conceded. Aguero top scorer in the division, Jesus a close second.

Incredible.

I think Ederson needs to pull his finger out the lazy **** hasnt scored or given an assist all season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.