18/19 home and away kits ?

Our kits are awful. Im so tired of this Nike deal when does it end? Each of our kits is a generic Nike training shirt with the badge and etihad plastered on it. The home kit from last season was particularly awful. This season they are all borint and generic and im pretty sure the same shirt is copy paste for a few other teams in the premier league and around europe who are also in a shitty Nike deal. I used to buy every kit City put out, home and away and third kit for years. We used to have some MAD kits. The Umbro ones from the early 90s, which by the way one of them has been copied by nike to produce our bloody training tops! The Kappa ones, the Reebok ones the Le Coq Sportiv ones all a bit mad, not always classy but at least not fucking boring like these awful nike ones. Please lets go mad again at city and get a silly deal with someone other than Nike and produce another 98-99 mad yellow and dark blue or a early 90s pin stripe purple. Fuck the nike generic shite.

+1

Loved the old kits and most of them are still perfectly wearable. Used to buy the kits for my 3 kids but have stopped after the first few Nike kits because the quality is abolute shite. The are fucked after only a few wears whereas the older ones seem to last forever. My kids now where there older siblings older shirts passed down which are mostly in great nick rather than some of their Nike ones whick pull, tear, bobble like to piece of cheap crap they are.

Bring back Umbro / Kappa etc or lets give someone else a go, they can't be any worse.

+1

Loved the old kits and most of them are still perfectly wearable. Used to buy the kits for my 3 kids but have stopped after the first few Nike kits because the quality is abolute shite. The are fucked after only a few wears whereas the older ones seem to last forever. My kids now where there older siblings older shirts passed down which are mostly in great nick rather than some of their Nike ones whick pull, tear, bobble like to piece of cheap crap they are.

Bring back Umbro / Kappa etc or lets give someone else a go, they can't be any worse.
Get the vapour one pal, fookin mint

Our kits are awful. Im so tired of this Nike deal when does it end? Each of our kits is a generic Nike training shirt with the badge and etihad plastered on it. The home kit from last season was particularly awful. This season they are all borint and generic and im pretty sure the same shirt is copy paste for a few other teams in the premier league and around europe who are also in a shitty Nike deal. I used to buy every kit City put out, home and away and third kit for years. We used to have some MAD kits. The Umbro ones from the early 90s, which by the way one of them has been copied by nike to produce our bloody training tops! The Kappa ones, the Reebok ones the Le Coq Sportiv ones all a bit mad, not always classy but at least not fucking boring like these awful nike ones. Please lets go mad again at city and get a silly deal with someone other than Nike and produce another 98-99 mad yellow and dark blue or a early 90s pin stripe purple. Fuck the nike generic shite.

Home kit this season is one of the best we've ever had.

Each to their own, but I think this season's home and away kits are pretty nice. Much better than most we've had for a while. Think the third kit is fairly average though, not laying out on it for my lad having already bought him the away top.

Last edited:
Each to their own, but I think this season's home and away kits are pretty nice. Much better than most we've had for a while. Think the third kit is fairly average though, not laying out on it for my lad having already bought him the away top.

All three of our kits are default nike training tops with a City badge and Etihad logo put on. Oh and for 2-3 times the price, and as I said before very similar if not the same away kits as other nike branded teams. At £60+ I would expect better and will not be buying these. While I agree that it is each to their own, you should concede that the lack of distinction from the standard nike training kits and other teams away kits is a clear sign of lack of effort on nikes part.

Last edited by a moderator:
As is the away kit. I love watching us play away in maroon, for me it is authentic and stands for us and it may be my age but I always feel we play better in it.

The Colour of the kits i have no qualm with its the detailing and the shading. Fake pecks and six packs woven into the shirts with a material that looks like slug trails. Take a closer look.

All three of our kits are default nike training tops with a City badge and Etihad logo put on. Oh and for 2-3 times the price, and as I said before very similar if not the same away kits as other nike branded teams. At £60+ I would expect better and will not be buying these. While I agree that it is each to their own, you should concede that the lack of distinction from the standard nike training kits and other teams away kits is a clear sign of lack of effort on nikes part.
They kinda all are these days mate. I think the main thing is getting the club to deliver something the fans can identify with, imo this season they have at least with the home and away ones

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.