Manager sack race 2017 / 2018

Harry is one hard faced fucker - signs 14 players in the summer - spends 20 million and then says - we have a few players who are a bit shit! Well you signed most of them you dickhead!!

To be fair the vast majority of those signings will have been based on maximum kick backs in brown envelopes rather than actually wanting them as players.

Harry is one hard faced fucker - signs 14 players in the summer - spends 20 million and then says - we have a few players who are a bit shit! Well you signed most of them you dickhead!!

What has Redknapp ever actually done to warrant this aura of supposrd greatness within the game. Unless I stand corrected other than the FA Cup with Pompey before financially ruining the club and a half decent season with Spurs he's done fuck all. They're's many managers who have surpassed his limited achievements, but get nowhere near the same amount of credit or acknowledgement as this crooked cnut.

What has Redknapp ever actually done to warrant this aura of supposrd greatness within the game. Unless I stand corrected other than the FA Cup with Pompey before financially ruining the club and a half decent season with Spurs he's done fuck all. They're's many managers who have surpassed his limited achievements, but get nowhere near the same amount of credit or acknowledgement as this crooked cnut.

He had been in management about 40 years - nearly bust QPR, Southampton, Pompey and West ham and has won 1 fa cup! Lives like a king in Sand Banks and plays the loveable cockney rogue to a T.

A little early I know, but if Koeman continues to underwhelm, cannot see the Everton board tolerating it at the end of season

He can't keep his gob shut when asked for an opinion or interview. The media love him as he always gives them a quote. They have 24 hour rolling bollox to fill and he's always willing to contribute.

Everton has had a tough fixture so far, we can agree on that. They had to start early due to European commitments. With a Thursday away trip as well this week.

They brought in a lot of new players with 1 or 2 late arrivals. It needs time to gel with hardly time to train together. So it's not that big a surprise to me tbh. And we would've beat them if it wasn't for that ludicrous decision by the referee to sent off Walker.

Than again the world of football is crazy. And expectations at Everton have changed, so anything can happen...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.