Everton 2017/18

I am not trying to be I told you so as my football predictions are dire but when they were all saying Everton were going to break top 4 a few weeks ago I was literally scratching my head as to why. They don't seems to have a striker, wingers or anyone of any real class. I genuinely think they will be bottom 8.

wasted a lot of money. Naturally they got a point against us but they've bought players from Sunderland, Burnley, Swansea, Ajax and Malaga, and have sold their best striker.

I am not trying to be I told you so as my football predictions are dire but when they were all saying Everton were going to break top 4 a few weeks ago I was literally scratching my head as to why. They don't seems to have a striker, wingers or anyone of any real class. I genuinely think they will be bottom 8.
Me too, I thought they've spent 150 million and look weaker. That fuckin clueless sheep effect.

They're a mid table side without Lukaku. Talk of them getting into the top 6 was wildly optimistic. And as for the top 4? Behave.

Would be great to see them go down (highly unlikely I know) - they have been in the top division since 1919 I think or something stupid like that.

They are rubbish! Koeman went down in my estimations when he bought Rooney then followed it up being so negative against us

Williams and Baines at the back might have been a good idea 5 years ago, but certainly not in 2017. As for their 'attack', they haven't got a striker.

So much money spent but still so many holes

Like I said on Thursday, the first thing that comes to mind is 'where has all the money gone?'

Proof that money doesn't guarantee success.

They'll be fighting relegation along with Brighton and West Ham at this rate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.