Match of the Day - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is that thing sitting next to Alan Shearer? All I can see is a pair of ears and a chin.
YSCy.jpg

So at 2-0 the brain dead commentator said, " That's the goal that should take Manchester united back to the top of the premier league." No you thick knob at 2-0 we had a superior goal difference!

Nice to see Gaz Baz equalling Family Guy's PL appearance record,soon to surpass it. At least the record when he does will be held by a likeable bloke. Missed him when he left.
Barely a word will be said when he breaks it at the weekend which is very sad. Excellent player for four clubs, not many players can say that. A younger Barry would be in our squad these days which I think says it all imo.

Looks like Danny Murphy needs physics explaining too him. Also that David Luis doesnt happen to have stoods on the top of his boot, but Mane defo had stoods on the sole of his..

Still going on about Mane sending off being harsh
Talking about David Luiz's yellow for the overhead kick, the trouble is Mane's red card was more like Luiz's red card, only difference was the hight , Luiz late and hit a leg, Mane late and hit a head ! This wouldn't even been debated if it was at the other end .

Talking about David Luiz's yellow for the overhead kick, the trouble is Mane's red card was more like Luiz's red card, only difference was the hight , Luiz late and hit a leg, Mane late and hit a head ! This wouldn't even been debated if it was at the other end .

Sorry, they're completely different. Mane led with his studs and ripped into Edersons face, Luiz made contact with his instep, and the soft leather of his boot does not cause the same damage

Sorry, they're completely different. Mane led with his studs and ripped into Edersons face, Luiz made contact with his instep, and the soft leather of his boot does not cause the same damage
What I was getting at was , Mane's challenge was more like Luiz's challenge for his straight red , and nothing like the overhead kick he (Luiz) got the yellow card for. And I can't believe people ( lead by expro's) even debated it !

The bottom of Luiz's boot caught Kolasinac (sp?) and it was a blatant red card. He knew it too, no protest, a smile as well.
The Arsenal defender could have had his ankle broken there, Luiz was rash, late and over the top of the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.