Manager sack race 2017 / 2018

Can't figure out what it is with Everton atm as I really rate Koeman (at least going into this season anyways). I'm sure he won't be out of a job long if they do sack him

Can we update the title to Manager Sack Race 2017/2018 ???

Was searching for this thread and couldn't find it.

I say Koeman gets the sack by the end of October, Everton are terrible. They play Lyon, Arsenal, Chelsea, Leicester in October. Wouldn't be surprised to see them lose all 4.

Yeah they really need to pick up some results from somewhere, especially after spending so much in the summer

Can see the Dildo Brothers putting Bilic out of his misery soon, especially if Swansea go there and win today

Can't figure out what it is with Everton atm as I really rate Koeman (at least going into this season anyways). I'm sure he won't be out of a job long if they do sack him
His managerial record is so-so, at best. He's won a Dutch double with Ajax in 01/02 and a league title in 03-04, a Portuguese Super Cup with Benfica, a league title with PSV in 06/07 and a Copa Del Rey with Valencia in 07/08. Yes, there's a handful of trophies there. But he was at big clubs ("massive", even!) in their respective countries, clubs who would be expected to challenge for honours. And he's won nothing in nearly 10 years now.

His managerial record is so-so, at best. He's won a Dutch double with Ajax in 01/02 and a league title in 03-04, a Portuguese Super Cup with Benfica, a league title with PSV in 06/07 and a Copa Del Rey with Valencia in 07/08. Yes, there's a handful of trophies there. But he was at big clubs ("massive", even!) in their respective countries, clubs who would be expected to challenge for honours. And he's won nothing in nearly 10 years now.
Yes, considering he was Pep's room-mate in their Barca days under Cruyff, Koeman doesn't seem to have picked up many tips from either the master or his apprentice!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.