Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

Loved him since his debut and will always love the good looking sexy smiling tanned Argentinian goal scoring legend.
It will take some player to surpass this fella in my lifetime.
Hope the club do something special for him when he beats the record and when he retires as well.

Loved him since his debut and will always love the good looking sexy smiling tanned Argentinian goal scoring legend.
It will take some player to surpass this fella in my lifetime.
Hope the club do something special for him when he beats the record and when he retires as well.
He is not allowed to retire ever,i can't stand the thought of the day we lose him

Early days obviously, but for the folk interested in stats here. Agüero's creating 2.9 key passes per 90 minutes in the PL this season. That's the third highest on the team, & nearly as good as KDB (3.2) & Silva (3.5).

Jesus creates only 0.3, & Mendy with the fourth most at 2.3. Brilliant for a FB that.

Safe to say Agüero's way more comfortable in his role now. For reference, he created only 1.2 per 90 minutes last season. Which is in line with what he's been averaging every PL season since 14/15, never getting more than 1.2 per 90. Only time he's created over 2.0 in a season was in 11/12 & 13/14 with 2.0 & 2.2 key passes respectively.

Will be a huge improvement if he keeps this up, or even if he drops to 2.0. Looks like a nice byproduct of both him getting accustomed to the system & his chemistry up top with Jesus. Which never really got to blossom until late into the season last year.

Now if only Jesus didnt find himself offside so often!

Last edited:
I think most blues would agree he gained legend status that day against QPR, However breaking a record will be documented and i think similar to Kompany, Silva they came before we had anything so they are part of the history. Dont get me wrong i know money was involved but i would say they have been worth every penny.

Anyway the reason for my post is i wanted to combine a fave city song (Edin Dezeko) and Aguero and change it up and bring a different sound, What do you think , Will i catch on?

An Argentine,
Signed from Madrid,
They called him Kun When he was a kid,
When He Shoots and scores a goal,
Were all singing Sergio!
Sergio, Sergio,
Were all singing Sergio!

Early days obviously, but for the folk interested in stats here. Agüero's creating 2.9 key passes per 90 minutes in the PL this season. That's the third highest on the team, & nearly as good as KDB (3.2) & Silva (3.5).

Jesus creates only 0.3, & Mendy with the fourth most at 2.3. Brilliant for a FB that.

Safe to say Agüero's way more comfortable in his role now. For reference, he created only 1.2 per 90 minutes last season. Which is in line with what he's been averaging every PL season since 14/15, never getting more than 1.2 per 90. Only time he's created over 2.0 in a season was in 11/12 & 13/14 with 2.0 & 2.2 key passes respectively.

Will be a huge improvement if he keeps this up, or even if he drops to 2.0. Looks like a nice byproduct of both him getting accustomed to the system & his chemistry up top with Jesus. Which never really got to blossom until late into the season last year.

Now if only Jesus didnt find himself offside so often!

Out of interest, is there any way of getting these stats for first half of last season versus second half?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.