Very, VERY slow on here tonight

Apologies. I've just moved house, and have no wifi so had to go out to the pub to watch it. Wasn't expecting this spike in traffic (or really able to deal with it due to no internet) so it's my fault. Hands up! Might need to take the site down again shortly if it crashes again.

Apologies. I've just moved house, and have no wifi so had to go out to the pub to watch it. Wasn't expecting this spike in traffic (or really able to deal with it due to no internet) so it's my fault. Hands up! Might need to take the site down again shortly if it crashes again.

Sack Ric and Khaldoon, bring back Swales!

Those 15 bedrooms and tennis court wont sweep themselves mate, you've no bloody time for the pub get a grip ;)

lazy sod.

OK writing this on the PC. Bluemoon working fine. Try on the i-pad and the touch screen to enter topic does not work. In fact the whole page fails to load and the rotary loading icon top left keeps spinning. This is only happening on this forum.Upgraded the IOS on Monday but OK until today. Any thoughts people?

As a ps to this if you have IOS updated recently there is a latest fix IOS 11.0.2 that cures the problem

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.