United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky Sports now asking if Rashford is getting the plaudits he deserves? I shit you not. The PR machine is in full flow this week. Mike Wedderburn must be struggling to keep a straight face.
Ah - but would Mbappe manage to score 2 against Burton Albion's reserves? (In the unlikely event that this should happen!)

Confused. I listened to all of that and didn't learn a thing other than that you can't get your cock out at the Sistine Chapel and take a photo of it (killjoys).
Apologies, I posted the wrong link! Corrected now, sounds like your perseverance at least paid off with some useful travel advice.

earlier on sky phil steptoe neville compared rashford to henry after his performance against fuckin burton and no fucker thought to challenge him

For once I'm in total agreement with chuckle brother Phil ...he's absolutely bang on in his comparison with the Wythenshawe Pele and Henry....I'm sure Lenny will be very happy ....
Rashford is so fucking overrated

@MUFCemptyseats
dfcca7c846ab06394f326271814717b6.jpg

The cup holders to boot or should that be title holders;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.