'All Or Nothing' - NO SPOILERS! - no content discussion

City Raider

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/amp/news/...n-prime-documentary/bqv43q1z9fip1a5mib85nkcr2

Anyone seen the NFL stuff. They're good, well made and present teams positively. I was watching one recently and thinking we could do with something like this. Take the story of our club out of the hands of the poisonous press. You really end up warming to the players. It will all depend how it's done I guess, not that cheesy nonsense dippers did under Rodgers.

Courtesy of @Gordyola a definitive/idiots guide to watching the series...........

So many questions about how to watch All or Nothing here's is the definitive guide

Crucially if you don't have Prime then sign up to a free 30 day trial, create an Amazon account if you dont have one. Don't forget to cancel before the 30 days

FireTV or FireTV Stick

1. Connect your Fire TV or Fire TV Stick to your Television.

2. Sign in with your amazon.co.uk account to register your device.

3. If you don’t have an existing account, you can create one at www.amazon.co.uk/account.

4. Press the home button on your remote to start streaming.

Smart TV or Blu-Ray Player

1. If the Prime Video app is not pre-installed on your Smart TV or Blu-ray player download it from your device’s app store.

2. Open the Prime Video app and sign in with your amazon.co.uk account to start streaming. You can either:

• Enter your account details directly on your device.

Or

• Register your device on the Amazon website by going to www.amazon.co.uk/mytv and entering the code provided.

Fire Tablet

1. Sign in to your Fire tablet with your amazon.co.uk account to register your device.

2. If you don’t have an existing account, you can create one at www.amazon.co.uk/account.

3. Open the Prime Video app or click on the ‘Videos’ tab to start streaming.

iOS Phone or Tablet

1. Go to the Apple app store on your device and download the Prime Video app.

2. Open the Prime Video app and sign in with your amazon.co.uk account to start streaming.

3. If you don’t have an existing account, you can create one at www.amazon.co.uk/account.

Android Phone or Tablet

1. Go to the Google Play app store on your device and download the Prime Video app.

2. Open the Prime Video app and sign in with your amazon.co.uk account to start streaming.

Streaming Media Player

1. If the Prime Video app is not pre-installed on your Streaming Media Player download it from your device’s app store.

2. Open the Prime Video app and sign in with your amazon.co.uk account to start streaming. You can either:

Or

• Register your device on the Amazon website by going to www.amazon.co.uk/mytv and entering the code provided.

Game Console

1. If the Prime Video app is not pre-installed on your Console download it from your device’s app store.

Or

If this program is being made for an American market then I imagine there will be match footage with dramatic music in the background. If we manage to win the league this season it will be absolutely epic and I imagine could gain us a few more fans worldwide.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.