United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="cookster, post: 10489129, member: 8434"Rashfoot>Mbappe and is underappreciated. Planet fuckwit is missing a resident!

When rags come out with comments like this, I always heartily agree with them. As far as I'm concerned, the more they believe this guff about players like Rashford, the more pressure there is to play him. The more they play him, the less chance there is of them signing a world class player in that position.[/QUOTE]
I like your style WA
Gonna try it myself

On the Premier League Debate at the moment. Absolute bell-end of the highest order and an ugly c@nt to boot.

Rashfoot>Mbappe and is underappreciated. Planet fuckwit is missing a resident!
There's no doubt Rashford has taken his chances to make a good impression but this media hype is way over the top. I'm not a betting man but I'd expect Gabby Jesus to outscore him this season.

There's no doubt Rashford has taken his chances to make a good impression but this media hype is way over the top. I'm not a betting man but I'd expect Gabby Jesus to outscore him this season.

You mean like Kelechi did. Flat track bully IMO. Gets goals against Burton and 2nd rate European sides.

Well, he did last season, despite not arriving until January and then spending two months out injured, so it’s not outside the realms of possibility.

Its unbelievable they're on again. there are several other games far more deserving than their game.

I don't think they're intending to be racist, but they're employing a racial stereotype that which, like it or not, most certainly has its roots in white European racism and the demonising of black men. I don't think everyone should be expected to know or understand the problems with this stereotype, but I dont don't think it's a lot to ask people to maybe make an effort to understand these things once they're pointed out rather than go on the defensive and blame the fact they can't cope with their own ignorance on the PC brigade. It IS a racist stereotype and if people want to carry on singing it then go ahead, but they'll be rightly called out for it.

Maybe it's true the game is being sanitised but this isn't an example of that. I've managed to get behind the team and sing my heart out at games for over 25 years without having to sing racist/sexist/homophobic songs and it shouldn't be a big ask going forward to steer clear of this kind of thing. In fact maybe the atmosphere would improve if we could avoid this kind of shit because more people would actually want to join in with the songs.

Wet-wipes.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.