Match of the Day - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could that commentator on the rags match say " Manchester United " anymore times . I am convinced they are on a bonus for saying it . They were playing Southampton just saying united would have done . But oh no fucking Manchester United every time ....

He's talking some utter rubbish that's for sure.

I'm convinced the likes of Pulis, Allardyce, Hodgson would be getting the same results and performances with these players - but as Klopp shows more of a 'personality' and goes mental on the touchline he can get away with it

I'm convinced the likes of Pulis, Allardyce, Hodgson would be getting the same results and performances with these players - but as Klopp shows more of a 'personality' and goes mental on the touchline he can get away with it
Liverpool's wank transfer policy has hampered them. With the right players Liverpool could be brilliant under Klopp.

I'm not a fan of Klopp's personality but as a manager you don't win two German league titles and come close to winning a Champions League if you're a weak manager.

You can't seriously believe Liverpool would play the attacking football they do with the likes of Pulis in charge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.