Sunderland in the Championship 2017/2018

I remember singing that stood in the Kippax in the 80s.
Fuck yes - pretty regularly. My all time favourite (although not 80s) was singing 'you don't know what you're doing' at Wenger when he brought Henry on (or subbed him off?) when they were battering us 4-0. Good times!

Fuck yes - pretty regularly. My all time favourite (although not 80s) was singing 'you don't know what you're doing' at Wenger when he brought Henry on (or subbed him off?) when they were battering us 4-0. Good times!
I think it was 4-0 after about 20 minutes, a very good Arsenal team.

Back on thread, I hope Sunderland get it sorted, and are back in the Prem in the not to distant future.

In the bottom 3.

25000 there.

Also lots of rumours about redundancies and administration.

Litter on the picth and faded pink seats!!

Will be in division one next season.

Shame as I like them.

A total mess....we are sinking without trace.
An owner who uses tfr fees to pay off debt, and will not put anything further into the club, as he wants to sell.

Worst stat ever....
It took you guys 46 mins or So to score 5 goals yesterday.....well, in all of 2017, we have only scored 5 home goals from open play

Soul destroying

Ipswich and PNE up next and both away; technically it's not getting any easier, but maybe playing away will ease the pressure for the Sunderland players.

Ipswich and PNE up next and both away; technically it's not getting any easier, but maybe playing away will ease the pressure for the Sunderland players.

Playing away is our best chance currently.....haven't won at home for 10 months

Playing away is our best chance currently.....haven't won at home for 10 months

Wins are may not necessarily be that important. The three 'B' teams aboves you (Barnsley, Brentford, and Burton) are all capable of registering draws, and ultimately those points could help them build confidence and save them. Coming back for QPR unbeaten would make that a key game, especially as your at home for three of the four games in October. Good luck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.