Relegation Thread 2017/18

i thought Palace played ok too unlucky not to test keeper more
as for relegation could be any of 6/7 teams
but in truth should go back to 2 up two down itll make football more open and entertaining than shit scared of going down

Outside of the 'top 6' anyone of the other 14 teams could have a bad enough period to get relegated. Teams like West Brom, Southampton and I want to say Everton will be fine but the rest of them, who knows.

At the moment I'd say Palace, Bournemouth and Brighton but the first 2 are good enough to get out of it and the latter have started okay (although really dull).

Why ? He's done fuck all whilst he's been playing.
Edit Benteke, that is.
Whatever chance they have of scoring goals with him in the side, that likelihood reduces drastically if he's missing. If it wasn't for him and, to a lesser extent, Loftus Cheek, they'd have had no threat at all yesterday. Granted, it wasn't that much with them in the side. But shirley, they're better off with him in the side.

Whatever chance they have of scoring goals with him in the side, that likelihood reduces drastically if he's missing. If it wasn't for him and, to a lesser extent, Loftus Cheek, they'd have had no threat at all yesterday. Granted, it wasn't that much with them in the side. But shirley, they're better off with him in the side.

Time for Sakho to step up to the plate. No sorry that is a delusion too far.
You're right, he's better then anything else they have, which is why they have the sum total of zero goals ;-)

Impressed ? For 44 minutes ? Pity a game lasts 90,they're gone,look at next 2 months fixtures,can't see where they gonna get any points at all,a shame,but that's football

Yes impressed for 44 mins. Didn't play 10 behind the ball

Looked solid at the back. Countered quickly. Two good chances to go ahead

Last time I looked the league was 38 games. And next week they have an easier game.

Yes impressed for 44 mins. Didn't play 10 behind the ball

Looked solid at the back. Countered quickly. Two good chances to go ahead

Last time I looked the league was 38 games. And next week they have an easier game.
No you're right, they had eleven
We sit in line with the penalty area where they were defending. There was a couple of passages of play where they had eleven players within thirty yards of their goal line

No you're right, they had eleven
We sit in line with the penalty area where they were defending. There was a couple of passages of play where they had eleven players within thirty yards of their goal line

Did you go for a wee when they hit the post and then Cheek put one just wide and Ederson races from goal to make a great block.
Of course they got numbers back, but if you cannot appreciate that they tried and succeded in getting numbers forward and created chances, it doesn't matter where you sit.
If you couldn't see the difference between them and teams like Stoke, west bromn, everton, Burnley, Saints and more when they come to us, then I will not try to convince you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.