First team experience tour

It is supposed to be a 3 hour tour in an area that no one is normally allowed in and includes a meal. I would happily pay £200 for myself but if I went it would also have to include my wife and son so would be £600 at which I would draw a line! I think there are plenty of people who could pay £200 if they were sufficiently interested.

Just to wind a few up on here my son suggested we get together with United and offer a combined tour of the Etihad and Old Trafford to tourists for £500. There could be many overseas visitors interested in that.

I seem to remember years ago there was a pre match experience offered to the tourist at the swamp but it was run by local lads who took the tourists around the pubs and had them singing songs. They were making money!

Luckily I work for the company that built the CFA so I've been round it a few times already, that price is a piss take.

Luckily I work for the company that built the CFA so I've been round it a few times already, that price is a piss take.
No, it isnt the CFA is now part of the regular stadium tour. If some people want to pay £200 for a meal and a few extra bits why wouldnt the club provide it.

No, it isnt the CFA is now part of the regular stadium tour. If some people want to pay £200 for a meal and a few extra bits why wouldnt the club provide it.

£200 for what they are offering is a piss take. What about if people or families actually wouldn't mind going this but are priced out. Even if we say a family of 3 its £600.

£200 for what they are offering is a piss take. What about if people or families actually wouldn't mind going this but are priced out. Even if we say a family of 3 its £600.
Lots of things my family wouldnt mind doing we cant afford. If this was the only CFA tour option I'd agree but it isn't. If what they are offering isnt worth £200 to anyone then it wont sell and will disappear, no big deal.

Lots of things my family wouldnt mind doing we cant afford. If this was the only CFA tour option I'd agree but it isn't. If what they are offering isnt worth £200 to anyone then it wont sell and will disappear, no big deal.

You're just being awkward and arguing for the sake of it. The things you refer to that you family want to do won't be ridiculously over priced. If this was priced correctly more people would be able to do it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.