City games allegedly fixed

Im open to see the stats and Im quoting BBC and Sky here. I doubt I would reconsider my view unless Leicesters running stats were significantly different to other sides and it would still not explain Mahrez's creativity and goals or their defensive organisation at the back end of the season.

Posts the stats though and lets have a look.

No pal, you made the original comment, you back it up. I don't need to do anything but sit back and get the popcorn out.

No pal, you made the original comment, you back it up. I don't need to do anything but sit back and get the popcorn out.

Not really time for game playing. Ive told you where I sourced my information and your more than welcome to check it. Its a football discussion board nothing more nothing less.

Not really time for game playing. Ive told you where I sourced my information and your more than welcome to check it. Its a football discussion board nothing more nothing less.

If somebody does provide you with credible evidence of something you fail to respond.

Page 94 of the Referees Performance thread. I would still be interested in a reply from my post to you of Sept 8th.

Last edited:
I just question how obvious this corruption is when those who believe in it, cannot even agree who it actually benefits and who is involved in it.

Im happy to take my head out of the sand but one minute its a cartel conspiracy as they have the influence next it was fixed for Leicester. Next betting syndicates in the far east and that is just today. Can you not see if people who shout conspiracy cannot even agree on who is involved it weakens the argument a little.

You have done it again. Individual posters with their own take on things are lumped together by you as crackpots. You want to see evidence that the same people that organised Leicester to win the league also organised the Rags to get into the Champs League via a fixed draw and City to be stopped from winning the league by a cartel of crooked referees. People who vote Labour or Conservative do not agree on every single policy of that party yet they are not classed as crackpots. We are individuals who hold independent and therefore individual thoughts on the type and level of corruption. You don't seem to think that can happen. I have my own take on corruption, there is evidence that every other single (major) sport is or was corrupt but in your eyes football in this country is somehow above all of that.

You have done it again. Individual posters with their own take on things are lumped together by you as crackpots. You want to see evidence that the same people that organised Leicester to win the league also organised the Rags to get into the Champs League via a fixed draw and City to be stopped from winning the league by a cartel of crooked referees. People who vote Labour or Conservative do not agree on every single policy of that party yet they are not classed as crackpots. We are individuals who hold independent and therefore individual thoughts on the type and level of corruption. You don't seem to think that can happen. I have my own take on corruption, there is evidence that every other single (major) sport is or was corrupt but in your eyes football in this country is somehow above all of that.

Tbf. Do you not think its a bit far fetched that it was fixed for Leicester to win the title?

There's a familiar trend when you're asking for stats from others and when you're asked to provide them yourself.

Tbf. Do you not think its a bit far fetched that it was fixed for Leicester to win the title?

It seems that anyone who states they believe the game is corrupt is then asked about a specific aspect. Why don't you and Frank ever answer a question.
Here is one. Do you believe that there is no corruption of any kind within the English game.

I'm unsure, I may be misremembering but I'm sure Scudamore or someone did an interview where they said something along the lines of 'it'd be plausible for a team like Leicester to win the league in the next few years' along with Leicesters owner aiming to win the league in the next 5 years.

Add in the 'new winner every 6 year comments' and that would be enough along with the refereeing bias, suspicious accusations and use of dodgy doctors and their whole ownership and their potential connections to far out Asian betting markets then it starts to look more plausible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.