Benjamin Mendy (Back In Training)

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the City site yesterday;

However, Guardiola says left-back Benjamin Mendy faces a late fitness test before a decision is taken on whether he will play after the Frenchman was withdrawn early during Saturday’s 5-0 win over Crystal Palace.
“Vincent is not ready for tomorrow,” Guardiola said. “Ilkay trained yesterday part of the training. Vincent is similar. We are going to make a test if he [Mendy] is able to play."

Either the club are lying, or the Mail are.

After 3 5-0+ wins in a row I'm not really in the mood to go all #TxikiOut, but the lad has only played more than 30 league games once in his career yet we still went into the season with only one recognized left back..
Danilo is capable of playing left back

However, Guardiola says left-back Benjamin Mendy faces a late fitness test before a decision is taken on whether he will play after the Frenchman was withdrawn early during Saturday’s 5-0 win over Crystal Palace.
“Vincent is not ready for tomorrow,” Guardiola said. “Ilkay trained yesterday part of the training. Vincent is similar. We are going to make a test if he [Mendy] is able to play."

or things have moved on?t

be the Mail lying

Think I know which one I'm going to believe

Think I know which one I'm going to believe

Hopefully this is just a precaution because we want to be sure everything is ok before he plays against Chelsea on Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.