Match Thread | Manchester City vs Shakhtar Donetsk (26/09/17)

Uninspired and predictable with an added shakiness as they move forward at speed.

Need a change personnel wise to up tempo, or, just kick the arses of those not at it yet.

Still think a win is the likely outcome, but, struggling against Donesk does not auger well in relation to meeting the big teams.

Must do better.

Too slow again at home. Can see us going out the blocks in the second half and kill the game off because we've had chances

Very good game of football. They're a technically fantastic side (always liked Bernard) and are moving the ball nicely to open space around Walker. When you watch sides like this, you appreciate that its utter rubbish that we're playing against in most domestic games.

Agree completely with everything you said. I'm enjoying the game even though I've held my breath a few times

We need an extra midfielder on.

I can't help but feel that whilst Pep knew exactly how good Shakhtar were, the players didn't.

We looked a little shocked at times in the first half.

Stones has been good.

Some dicks on here. They should be winning? Why? Take Aguero off? Why? They're a decent side who play quick expansive football so why should they be a rollover? We've made it hard for ourselves at times with wrong pass choices and poor movement but the shite I'm reading on here from the usual suspects is bollocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.