United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh - I'm not a fan of the Scum at all.

But with Mou and with the squad they now have - they are, IMO, a serious title contender.

They have class - Pogba, Matic, Mkhitaryan, De Gea, Lukaku (surprisingly doing so well), Motta.

They are not, however, nearly as talented as we are - nor are they nearly as deep. Still, they're our closest title contenders IMO and need to be taken seriously.

there can't be too many blues who can spell his name correctly.
(that is, of course, if you have done... i don't really know.)

there can't be too many blues who can spell his name correctly.
(that is, of course, if you have done... i don't really know.)
LOL - I go with abbreviations. If need be I google his name.

This is Mou's year though - judging by season's past.

Next year, he'll melt down big time, falling out with fans, players, - medical staff? - and management alike. Only this year, he won't win the league.

From Ragcafe. Are they mentally ill or is this some next level trolling? That's not during an actual game so of course it's not full. The poster is one of those massive reds that come from the little known Greater Manchester suburb called Croatia too.

22046016_1509655459071344_9174594249501774462_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
From Ragcafe. Are they mentally retarded or is this some next level trolling? That's not during an actual game so of course it's not full. The poster is one of those massive reds that come from the little known Greater Manchester suburb called Croatia too.

Pathetic but they always are

From Ragcafe. Are they mentally retarded or is this some next level trolling? That's not during an actual game so of course it's not full. The poster is one of those massive reds that come from the little known Greater Manchester suburb called Croatia too.

It always make me chuckle when some sad-sack who's been to old trafford less times than me, tries to take the piss out of our attendances, like he has any fucking worthwhile stake in the joke. Fucking loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.