18/19 home and away kits ?

Christ. Specsavers can help you buddy.

We certainly never had a better home kit from Le Coq or Reebok.

Only home kits we've had that are better in the PL era (imo) are 09/10, 10/11 and arguably the Kappa one.

Clean blue shirt, nice new badge, white shorts, blue socks with a bit of maroon.

Tbh, I'm not in the minority with this opinion as most people think this is one of the best home kits we've had.

We certainly never had a better home kit from Le Coq or Reebok.

Only home kits we've had that are better in the PL era (imo) are 09/10, 10/11 and arguably the Kappa one.

Clean blue shirt, nice new badge, white shorts, blue socks with a bit of maroon.

Tbh, I'm not in the minority with this opinion as most people think this is one of the best home kits we've had.
Its definetly our best home top from nike, 2010's from umbro with the new badge would be perfection

What happened to all those aliexpress sellers, has there been a crackdown by the club/nike on them?

I don't think it will have been from aliexpress judging from my search results today(I think I know which site he may have ordered from --will not say in case Nike are watching ha!-- but was just wondering what happened)... apologies if we aren't allowed to discuss knockoff shirts anymore, it's just someone was asking me about it the other day.

How the fuck can Nike get away with our 1/3rd kit being the exact same as Chelsea???!

The same way they got away with last year's home shirt being the same template as a lot of another teams who wore Nike.

Kit design is a lazy process these days. Minimal cost/effort/quality, but as long as they keep selling, the manufacturers will keep on doing it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.