Benjamin Mendy (Back In Training)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We won the league without Tevez for a good chunk in 2012, we have enough to win it this year.
We had Aguero, Dzeko and Balotelli up front then.

We have fuck all at left back to be fair.

Not that I think this will particularly cripple us to point of packing in the league but we're practially back to having to make due with Clichy again.

It's like a fucking curse, part of being a city fan , typical City. If I was a player signing for City id be wondering which season ending debilitating injury I was about to pick up as soon as I'd put pen to paper

We don't have the back up at LB and if Aguero gets injured for 6 weeks we will be totally buggered. Let's hope our midfield can take up the slack.

It's like a fucking curse, part of being a city fan , typical City. If I was a player signing for City id be wondering which season ending debilitating injury I was about to pick up as soon as I'd put pen to paper
Not really just a City problem - as City fans, we may not be as aware of (or care about) season ending injuries to players on other teams, but there are plenty of them about. The obvious comparison is Luke Shaw at United - another fullback who they paid a huge amount for, and he's suffered two season ending injuries so far!

It's poor from the guys in charge of transfers in that they've not looked at Mendys injury record (not that this is an injury prone type of situation) and thought maybe we need another Left-back to provide backup to a player who hasn't played over thirty games in any season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.