Brahim Diaz - 2017/18 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Diaz, Foden and Tosin get involved somehow as they are part of the squad.
And Zinchenko. All deserve minutes this season, but maybe not starts away to a Premier League side. WHen injuries hit in a few months, opportunities will be greater. If we can top our Champs League Group after 5 games they can get some time at home to Feyenoord, and when we win the league in April they can start the last few games as we rest players for the FA Cup and UCL finals ;)

And Zinchenko. All deserve minutes this season, but maybe not starts away to a Premier League side. WHen injuries hit in a few months, opportunities will be greater. If we can top our Champs League Group after 5 games they can get some time at home to Feyenoord, and when we win the league in April they can start the last few games as we rest players for the FA Cup and UCL finals ;)

We might as well give the likes of Zinchenko and Brahim a game. I don't want us to throw the competition, But if we supplement the team with the likes of Danilo, B.Silva and Sane then there should be enough to win the game.

Sadly I can't see either Diaz, Foden tosin or zinchenko getting any significant minutes this season. It's Peps biggest failing as far as I am concerned. He's far too risk adverse and sticks with the likes of Yayas and Navas' s as known quantities even tho they are or were well past it.

Sadly I can't see either Diaz, Foden tosin or zinchenko getting any significant minutes this season. It's Peps biggest failing as far as I am concerned. He's far too risk adverse and sticks with the likes of Yayas and Navas' s as known quantities even tho they are or were well past it.
That's always been his style I'm afraid. Even at Barca and Bayern

This kid is very special and will attract the likes of Barca and Real sooner rather than later.....will we hold on to him?
I hope so, reminds me of a little left footed wizard of yesteryear.

With the reports of injury to Aguero maybe this increases the chance of first team playing time for Diaz.
with only 4 recognized forwards in our front 3, Diaz will almost certainly play against Wolves, I think Pep should start him because we will never face weaker opposition than this until the FA Cup and he needs to give Diaz this faith now.

Foden should also start but our midfield is quite stacked so he may not.

Diaz,as you would expect at such a tender age,needs more time to develop.His game is individually excellent,and he's developing well physically,but his decision making and final ball sometime let him down,i'd say he's at about 90% where we want him to be in order to make a first team impact.

Hopefully we will see him in the league Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.