Aguero injured after a car accident in the Netherlands

In this case I do know better. Because you can gloss over it whatever way you want but allowing a player to make an international recreational trip 48 hours before what may be the key game of the season is pure folly and if players are allowed write terms like this implicitly or explicitly into their contract we are better off without them.

Yeah i'm sure we'd have been better off without Aguero for the past 6 years. What a load of nonsense. The only reason any of us even know about this is because there's been accident. One would assume the club have sanctioned trips like this along with similar trips for all of other players repeatedly over the last few years and with no ill effects. The international element is a total irrelevance. He travelled somewhere that takes just over an hour to get to from Manchester, what difference does that make whether it's Birmingham, Hull, Norwich or Amsterdam? These things happen and they can happen anywhere. I'd guess more players have been injured in silly accidents at home over the past few years than they have at a concert or enjoying a meal in another city. It was his day off and I still don't understand why you think anyone has any right to dictate to him where he should spend it. Please could you suggest another day this month where you would have been happy for him to leave the 2 mile radius of his house?

Nice fresh world class attacker for December will feel like a godsend, gives game time to the others without any upset and if what the team showed last year when Gundogan was injured they will be fighting for absent friends on Saturday.
Gone are the days where a sending off seemed like the end of the world, this year the two sending off's didn't change the momentum one bit.
Just glad he has only minor injuries and his legs are not effected, we all like a night out and as others have said a chance to relax helps.
Upwards and onwards

Would it be too much to ask for him just to be suffering from cuts and bruises.

Some people are fucking stupid, I better cancel my weekend away to Poland in a few weeks because i'm back at work on the Monday morning and I would hate for my colleagues to think I wasn't a dedicated member of staff for using my freetime to do as I please.... he's a grown man who can do what he wants, could have just as easily tripped walking out of his front door. Get well soon Kun!

Nothing is being glossed over. You are talking complete shite which has been pointed out by many on this forum.

As for your last line about being better off wiithout a player like Aguero who is one short of being our alltime leading scorer and scorer of the most significant goal in our history highlights the stupidness of your argument.

I'm not talking complete shite just saying things you don't want to hear. With respect to Aquero I have said many times that I believe his days at City are nearly over. I hope he returns and beats the record and I wish him all the best in the future.

Too bloody right. It is an absolute disgrace that this guy was allowed go to Amsterdam 48 hours before what is potentially the KEY game of the season. What the hell a CONCERT. This fucker gets paid more in a week then everybody on her does in a year and he is away on the tear. The accident is bye and bye it could have happened on his way home from training. What sickens my soul is the complete lack of professionalism with respect to match preparation and what make matters worse it appears the club sanctioned this nonsense. What next?
Well the good thing is that if you're on to the anger stage of grieving by 10.30 this morning, you should be in the acceptance stage by kick off tomorrow. Just make sure you're with someone supportive this evening when the depression hits.

LocnessDesignsdotcom.jpg

An extremely unfortunate accident thats all, Going to Amsterdam for rich people isnt the same as us. They go by private jet and the security to get in takes about 5 mins, and in the air pretty much straight away. It takes me longer to get to the ground on match day.

What is concerning is Conte's brother appears to be the taxi driver !!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.