Benjamin Mendy (Back In Training)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are woefully short of cover and this will become clear over the next few months. I agree fully than unless the likes of Foden and Diaz can actually make a difference on the pitch if and more likely when they are called upon we are in deep shit. Remember Delph is due to break down any day and Gundogen is extremely suspect as well we really are short. Oh Yaya better have some juice left in the tank.

You need to cheer up a bit pal, been reading some of your posts and you are one miserable bastard!

I know many have probably already said it but it's sooooooo frustrating the fact that he made such a stupid tackle in the first place. That guy was literally going nowhere and now we've got Mendy out for months. So gutted.

You need to cheer up a bit pal, been reading some of your posts and you are one miserable bastard!
Not really. Just a very realistic "bastard" who normally gets things right. Facts are facts I'm afraid we have a very thin squad at present and have inherent structural problems.
I pointed similar things out when we were high in the saddle this time last year and the year before. Right on both occasions. Maybe I want my team to win a bit to much but if that is a crime in your eyse then so be it.

this could be 3 month or 8 months and anything in the middle it depends of the treatment and how well mendy recovers but we must never ever rush players back from ACL injury the timescale of missing games is out of the hands of the club and for me and he needs to recover and rest and wait and see if we have to wait to next season then ok we have a good player for next season sad yes but come on people we have to got on with it and wish mendy all the best

You had better make up for that by suggesting that it was a shame Hazard tripped over a cat on Friday night and is out tomorrow.

If you are that prophetic get your voodoo working mate.

From the time of your post it was almost like you were in Amsterdam watching.

Honest It wasn't my fault. That doesn't mean I am not now distraught.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.