Chelsea(A) - Post Match Thread

Oh my fuckin God, what a performance! We completely dominated them from minute one to minute 94.

Everyone to a man was brilliant. Sterling was my MoTM followed by Fernandino, KDB & Delph again! I'm stunned by the ease with which we just dealt with Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.

#Unbelievable

That performance doesn't happen without the back line, John stones matured beyond belief..

Great stuff, totally dominant and should have been 4/5/6. 1-0 is a good start, and hopefully the first of many dominant wins at Stamford Bridge in the coming seasons.

Now we have a run of games where we just need to keep winning and hope the Rags slip up in their difficult fixtures. No-one in this league is anywhere near our level and shouldn't be close to parity in the table. Just a matter of time before we pull away, hopefully.

Brilliant throughout, should have scored more. Absolutely dominated them in their own back yard.

Utterly class to a man from start to finish. Hats off to Fabian Delph though, he's a top professional and does his best whenever called upon. On that performance, he can play left back every week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.