Chelsea(A) - Post Match Thread

Great result and brilliant display from us, shame we couldn't get another goal or two but Pep was bang on with his tactics for this game, Gabriel Jesus did a lot of work for us up front, while the midfield was immense for us and Kevin took his goal well, so well done guys...............
Yep can't have been an easy day for him essentially up against top quality 3 CB's, still managed to have a vital part in the winning goal too.

Wow!

What a performance. Every one of them was outstanding and what a way to answer the critics, who say our defence is suspect. And what a difference 12 months make. To go to the Kremlin and produce a team effort of that quality shows just how far we have come.

As I said, they were all brilliant, but my MotM was Fab, just ahead of Nico and Big John.

Absolutely stunning!

The nice thing about this game, the venue, the opponents and the result it that it puts the niggling little doubts inside the heads of those teams we have to play! We have taken on a really solid side, stuffed 'em, and we are making inroads to outthinking the bus parkers too. it's stick, twist or shit time for teams next up!

Agree mate. Bare in mind we did that without Aguero, Mendy and Vinnie! This is gonna boost our players confidence drastically.

Fuck, I've not been this happy after a win since we battered them lot in Trafford when we played them last season.

It does make you feel overwhelmed. He literally is an artist with the football pitch his canvas. A thing of beauty watching his sides, the rhythm of the play, movement of the players, just a joy to watch.

Don't underestimate the performance of the front 3, they basically kept 5 Chelsea players busy. Superb.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.