Full Backs?

Serious question what about Luke Shaw? Pre injury he was class.

Second class? Does he have the pace and stamina required - I doubt it, as Mourinho clearly doesn't believe it. Unfortunately, another overrated player purely because he is English

Wouldn't mind Ghoulam. As good as Delph has been for us at LB. We need another LB capable of running up and down the wing. Haven't watched Serie A a lot so i don't know if Ghoulam plays like that.

Given Mendy's general injury history. I don't think another LB of Ghoulams level is an overkill.

Contradicting reports from Naples.

We've now been linked!!! Yes!

We should buy him. Walker won't play every game this season so it's better to have Danilo there in his preferred position.

On the left we have Delph for now. Mendy is out until April so we should reallly buy an LB this window or a CB who can play there. Ghoulam would be excellent.

As happy as I am with Delph performance BUT can he cope ALONE to PLAY LB until April?!!

Buying another left back is a wise move with games coming thick and fast. I also think Delph is more than capable of playing a midfield role against some of the lesser teams, giving Fernandinho chance to recharge his batteries.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.