Relegation Thread 2017/18

Did you go for a wee when they hit the post and then Cheek put one just wide and Ederson races from goal to make a great block.
Of course they got numbers back, but if you cannot appreciate that they tried and succeded in getting numbers forward and created chances, it doesn't matter where you sit.
If you couldn't see the difference between them and teams like Stoke, west bromn, everton, Burnley, Saints and more when they come to us, then I will not try to convince you.
No mate, I went for my wee at half time.
I may be old but I'm still in control of my bladder thanks.
Yes Palace had, in my eyes, two very good chances, which they spurned.
However they did defend resolutely and very deeply at times, too deeply i felt as that meant they couldn't get the ball away and invited more attacks.

They did get numbers forward, after all two is a number, but rarely did they get three, the magic number, beyond the half way line.

I was impressed with Palace first half. After expecting them to park the bus. The miss by Loftus Cheek was huge for them. Problem is that they haven't scored in the league and are shipping goals at the back, that is relegation form.

No mate, I went for my wee at half time.
I may be old but I'm still in control of my bladder thanks.
Yes Palace had, in my eyes, two very good chances, which they spurned.
However they did defend resolutely and very deeply at times, too deeply i felt as that meant they couldn't get the ball away and invited more attacks.

They did get numbers forward, after all two is a number, but rarely did they get three, the magic number, beyond the half way line.

Apologies if you thought I made an ageist remark, not my intention.
I am pushing 60 myself. We can compare notes 're Palace at the end of season.

Yes impressed for 44 mins. Didn't play 10 behind the ball

Looked solid at the back. Countered quickly. Two good chances to go ahead

Last time I looked the league was 38 games. And next week they have an easier game.

Yup it is 38 games in a season,well spotted,however at the end of November they'll have played 14 and as I say,on the evidence I saw on Saturday will be lucky to have any points,but yup,they might hit the post once or twice during those games,easier game next week ? I wish, probably end up shipping 5 there as well unfortunately

Huge three points for Brighton yesterday. Other than Palace I'd say there's around 5 or so teams I could see taking the other two places in going down.

Anyone still have any true belief that Palace will still stay up? I'm sure the owners have one eye on planning for the Championship.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.