Relegation Thread 2017/18

Anyone still have any true belief that Palace will still stay up? I'm sure the owners have one eye on planning for the Championship.
Their problem is that they need some new players in January but if they dont start to pick up some points nobody will want to go there to be relegated

Palace with a -17 goal difference after seven games..be interesting to see who continues to struggle in these next five games or so. Right now it's a tough call but I'd say Swansea and Brighton are definite possibilities.

Palace with a -17 goal difference after seven games..be interesting to see who continues to struggle in these next five games or so. Right now it's a tough call but I'd say Swansea and Brighton are definite possibilities.

I agree.
Palace are now certain.
Brighton and Swansea will struggle for goals, so I would say they are down. Swansea have flirted for the last two seasons.

On paper, Palace seems to have a decent squad - but no matter the manager, they seem to massively under-perform on the pitch; something's wrong in the dressing room, IMO - if nothing else, simply lack of motivation.

Amazing that Palace are last - unbelievable that Palace are historically the worst side in top-tier English football.

Hodgson has to go - now - he clearly does not know how to turn things around.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.