BT Sport

Clocked this earlier on, wrote us off all 3 of them.
No agenda tho.
I mean,ffs,we are playing football from another planet and pre chelsea we were being written off by everybody on bt..why?
Last week on bt there was a ten min discussion on the manchester clubs race for the title....7 and a half mins no less were taken up with Rio Ferdinand etc talking about utd.Wow!

No agenda tho.
I mean,ffs,we are playing football from another planet and pre chelsea we were being written off by everybody on bt..why?
Last week on bt there was a ten min discussion on the manchester clubs race for the title....7 and a half mins no less were taken up with Rio Ferdinand etc talking about utd.Wow!
Keep it coming, they are deluded and believe their own hyp. We just carry on :)

Ferdinand has been very good to be fair, didnt realise he could speak that well about the game in general. Doesnt alter tha fact that all 3 were so confident of a chelsea win.

I wonder why the broadcasting companies offer these tools inflated remuneration when it is quite clear they have no more a crystal ball than the rest of us, and know little more, and it is quite clear that they occupy the same ground as that other useless knob that BT 'scooped' - Bore Owen. It's the ingrained mentality that surfaced last season when Owen was full of glee at drawing us out of an FA cup draw as the away team. I was watching an Italian game last night, Atalanta v Juve, and it was as clear as day who the commentary team wanted to have the points. Let's just continue playing the style we play, collect the spoils, and confound them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.