Tosin Adarabioyo

From the very, very few times I've seen him, I like him. I think he may be a late developer, seems to have all the attributes to be a class central defender.

yeah needs to be playing 1st team football, regardless of level. maybe send him to celtic. did patrick roberts a world of good and they need a centre half

It seems Pep & co. think he doesn't need a loan but don't have the trust in him to play games or even sit on the bench so he's in this awful purgatory not progressing at all, maybe a January loan will happen, if not it's been a wasted season.

It seems Pep & co. think he doesn't need a loan but don't have the trust in him to play games or even sit on the bench so he's in this awful purgatory not progressing at all, maybe a January loan will happen, if not it's been a wasted season.
what an awful place to be in!

Surprised Zinchenko got on the bench.

Zinchenko is more versatile and has more top level experience.
Pep likes that.
Agree that the Tosin situation is weird, though.

Yeah his versatility was why he was on the bench, IMO. Hope Tosin at the very least gets a sub appearance against Wolves. We all thought if he got a loan the Championship would be good for him so no reason why he can't play in our side against a Championship side, albeit a very good one.

Watching this EDS game vs Everton, him and Oliver look like Liverpool defenders...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.