Chelsea 2017/2018

De Bruyne

That blunder was because Mourinho wanted to accommodate Oscar. We also sold Mata for that waste of space. It drives me nuts when I think about the fact that we let the current best player in the league go for just £16mill (my second favourite player in the world). Mourinho really screwed us with that one.

They didn't have to return at 5am. They could have stayed in Madrid the following day, done a spot of training at either Atletico/real Madrid training ground or facilities(something we seem to do on European away games) and returned to London Thursday afternoon and had Friday to prepare.
Stoke was a walk in the park by all accounts and I don't think Chelsea broke sweat. Teams coming out with excuses tells me all is not well behind the scenes.
But what a shame.
Never liked fabregas, always a devious, sly softarse with too much to say.

They didn't have to return at 5am. They could have stayed in Madrid the following day, done a spot of training at either Atletico/real Madrid training ground or facilities(something we seem to do on European away games) and returned to London Thursday afternoon and had Friday to prepare.
Stoke was a walk in the park by all accounts and I don't think Chelsea broke sweat. Teams coming out with excuses tells me all is not well behind the scenes.
But what a shame.
Never liked fabregas, always a devious, sly softarse with too much to say.
Smarmy faced little twat that Fabregas.

Morata could be out for 6 weeks. That means they only have 1 forward in Batshuayi. He's going to have to come good or they are in trouble.

In that 6 week period they have 2 champions league games and a league cup tie so they can't play him in every game.

Nothing against CFC but they look like they sold too many players in the Summer, unless someone I don't know is coming through from the youth team like Kakuta?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.