United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not seen anything on Sky today about the ''Biggest Game In The PL'' It's usually a non-stop parade of ex-players & pundits talking about a great rivalry. I don't know where all this comes from. When the Dippers dominated the Rags were nowhere & vice versa.

The pisscan started it as the rags were closing in on the candle wavers' 18 league titles.

Pogba , Muckytinyman or mata wouldnt get anywhere near our first eleven , and Fellaini would be carrying the kit and putting out the cones , they are light years away from us , no doubt they will make a game of it in December , but if we get an unlikely strong referee , six-swan will look like a decent result for those bastards

Anyone care to work out what the teams with a red dot have in common?
22195423_738111593057179_685964550682744361_n.jpg
I'm fucking having that, the Rags not played anyone in the top 11!

I've been reading all the match reports in the papers of the Chelsea game and all the comments, the rags are shitting it they can't keep off our pages, why don't they just do me a favour and FUCKOFF.

Pogba , Muckytinyman or mata wouldnt get anywhere near our first eleven , and Fellaini would be carrying the kit and putting out the cones , they are light years away from us , no doubt they will make a game of it in December , but if we get an unlikely strong referee , six-swan will look like a decent result for those bastards

They will be very dangerous at the Swamp if all there big men are fit. They will go long from the start to beat our high press. Stones, Otto & Vinny will be the only outfield players over 6FT we have. Don't think we'll go 3 at the back though.

This could be much like the 4 - 2 Derby when they had TT managing. They just kept knocking it long to A&E & he was winning every header & knocking it down to Young & Mata to create havoc. It's not just A&E we have to deal with now though. There could be Pogba, Matic, Lukaku & maybe Ibra all on the pitch at the same time too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.