Manchester City & Welsh players

I was having a chat with a fellow blue the other day and we started talking about everyone's favourite Welsh lothario, Andy Dibble. We were trying to remember an incident involving him and Keith Curle after a player award ceremony where they ended up in a room with some bird. I can't remember the finer details but I remember it being splashed all over the Sunday papers and that they were both wearing full dinner suits and bow ties at the time. Does anyone remember what the actual scandal was.

I was having a chat with a fellow blue the other day and we started talking about everyone's favourite Welsh lothario, Andy Dibble. We were trying to remember an incident involving him and Keith Curle after a player award ceremony where they ended up in a room with some bird. I can't remember the finer details but I remember it being splashed all over the Sunday papers and that they were both wearing full dinner suits and bow ties at the time. Does anyone remember what the actual scandal was.
i never heard of that!

There used to be a big link between scouts and South Wales. I live in Swansea these days and I know of 4 lads aged between 40 and early 50s who had trials at City. One of my mates went up for a fortnight and put up in digs in Rusholme. During training one of the drills at Platt Lane was to receive a pass from halfway or just over, take it on and try to beat Joe Corrigan. He took the ball on and then chipped him. A couple of hours later in the changing rooms after a shower, Corrigan walked in and smacked my mate straight in the gob and said if he ever made a mug of him again while he was there he would batter him.
Like others, he got homesick and came home

There used to be a big link between scouts and South Wales. I live in Swansea these days and I know of 4 lads aged between 40 and early 50s who had trials at City. One of my mates went up for a fortnight and put up in digs in Rusholme. During training one of the drills at Platt Lane was to receive a pass from halfway or just over, take it on and try to beat Joe Corrigan. He took the ball on and then chipped him. A couple of hours later in the changing rooms after a shower, Corrigan walked in and smacked my mate straight in the gob and said if he ever made a mug of him again while he was there he would batter him.
Like others, he got homesick and came home
yeah seems to be a theme where they cant cope or get homesick!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.