Sergio Aguero - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it sounds ludicrous. But our next game is the Stoke game at home. Even if Kun was in contention for a place, I'd be tempted to leave him out of that game and have him back for the Napoli game the following tuesday.

It was important we did well today, Sergio plays his best football when he has to earn his place.

Sergio Aguero. The best striker, if not the best player, in Manchester City's long history- at least according to most of our fans. But as this article correctly points out (like many others in the past), a statistical argument can be made that the team perform better without Kun in the starting lineup.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/all-about/manchester-city-fc

What do we all think? Are these numbers just coincidence? To do with the quality of opposition? Or is there something to it- and if so, why? And what does Pep do about it?

I think we cherish him until the day he leaves and when he's fit he's an important member of the squad.
If we can rest him from time to time then great, but I'd have him starting far more often than not.

Lies dam lies and statistics someone famous once said .Much rather watch the Blues with him in the team

Is it me or is the MENs web site the shittest designed web site ever? Pop ups everywhere - it's unusable

Interesting article when I could finally read it.

Why the continuing questioning of the best striker in City’s history? Win ratios are very dependent on which teams you play against and which you don’t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.