Best "of the moment" chants

its a Barm

It might just be me but I think we have the best quick fire chants I have not heard any other clubs fans come up with as many one of chants, they have there nursery rhymes at the swamp but nothing like us, who remembers Alan, although used a lot now, you have had your day out now....... fat granny shagger, and one from long ago at Chesterfield in the league cup late 70s I think there was a young police lady very fit and the chant went up if you would like to shag a copper clap your hands so funny even her male colleagues were laughing, whats your favourites.

remember in the dark days playing Sheff Utd, their fans starting singing "ooooh we hate Wednesday we hate wednesday ..." We started singing in response "we hate Saturday we hate saturday ..."

Remember Danny Mills scoring with a clearance and South Stand sing

Oh Danny Mills
Your not rubbish anymore

Was v Everton and there was a few belters that day
An Everton fan who resembled Harold Shipman got dogs abuse all game

Shipman where's me nan
Shipman shipman where's me nan

And as we realised what a shite game we were watching

Shipman give us a Jab
Shipman shipman give us a jab

Middlesborough fans: Going down, going down, going down...

City fans: So are we, so are we, so are we...

Blue Wembley on the open end at Coventry.
Home derby, break in play, player down near the Kippax side, Bryan Robson standing near the incident, suddenly seemingly the whole of the Kippax screaming Eff Off Robson in his direction- his face was a picture

I liked it when Boro came last year. Those cheeky monkey's were informing us that Victor Valdes had won more than us. The South Stand quickly replied that City's Women had won more than them!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.