Shooting at Mandalay Bay Resort (Las Vegas)

You would be surprised, but then you don't live here and I'm not interested in doing your research.

Remember, this is a very PERSONAL decision for people, because it is THEIR LIFE under threat when it happens. We will have to agree to disagree, but please don't think that I'm all for everyone being Yosemite Sam!
I'm sure all those killed agree 100% with you.

This thread could run ad-infinitum and there would still be polarised opinions between those who live in a system where guns are legal for Joe Public and those who don't

We are (thankfully) in two very different countries and am quite happy to take my chances here in the UK where an extremely small number of guns exist...

If the US don't wise up and adapt then from my perspective anyway not one fuck will be given.....

Has anyone explained why it took the police an hour from when they were outside his room to when they broke in? According to the published timeline they got to the room at 10:20 and blew open the door at 11:20.

Moderators: As important as it is to debate the gun laws in the US, I think this thread title either needs to change or the non-lasvegas-shotting content needs to be carried on in a new thread entitled ‘US Gun Laws’.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.