Running

I was a PTI in the military and when I came out I ran quite a few marathons with the best time of 2:45. Time passed and I became a fat lazy bastard who gave himself diabetes. Now I am walking at a very brisk pace 3.5 miles a day hoping to build up to running again. I have a small bluetooth earphone I use for music to give me that extra gee up. Good luck to anyone exercising.

2 hours 45 for a marathon is a very good time, especially when you consider the elite athletes do it in just over 2 hours.

heard on radio 2 this morning that smug sports reporter just ran 150 miles in Greece how the fuck can anyone run that far

I ran the half this morning was hoping for PB, but set off too fast again and struggled past 10 miles. Finished in 2.05.30 . But signed up for the big one in April aswell.

Met a belgium fella through work 4 years ago, he had just done a 24 hour running event! I guess you need some special inner mental strength and to do that..

I was a PTI in the military and when I came out I ran quite a few marathons with the best time of 2:45. Time passed and I became a fat lazy bastard who gave himself diabetes. Now I am walking at a very brisk pace 3.5 miles a day hoping to build up to running again. I have a small bluetooth earphone I use for music to give me that extra gee up. Good luck to anyone exercising.

I work at home and will run min of 5k per day and walk somewhere between 5-10k per day Monday to Friday too.....I used to listen to music until I discovered audiobooks....give it a try it's a great way to eat up the km's

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.